Silent Hill topic

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#31 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Best buddy? SH is about being all alone in a desolate place that's trying to kill you!

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#32 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:01 pm

I want to scare the Ben Browder out of someone else too! Nothing like feeling helpless with the only thing you can do being you yelling "Pikachu get of the Pikachu room! Run!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! No, run!" :lol:
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#33 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:05 pm

I suppose that's true, but I don't get that many people over willing to stay so late. But talking to myself is pretty fun, so I don't mind. :D

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#34 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Lol, I also do not mind talking to myself and going crazy with my character, but it's just nice as I have horror game fans for friends and have them go crazy with me :lol:
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#35 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:16 pm

I guess you're right, I should try it sometime.

So, are you going to try any of the newer games?

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#36 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 pm

Homecoming and Shattered Memories for sure. After that I hope to get to play Downpour when it launches.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#37 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:23 pm

No 0rigins? But it's the manliest horror game in history!

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#38 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:25 pm

Well, I have no PS2 or PSP so I cannot play it... :(

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#39 Post by Triple A » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Ah, okay then. Still, the game itself is only above average, but it's very fun going around PUNCHING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#40 Post by Ubunchu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:31 pm

Lol, isn't the guy in there a trucker too? :lol:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.