What game would you replay if you could forget it?

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm

A lot of really great games have great stories that get you hooked on it and sitting on the edge of your seat. If you could forget a story for a game you've played and then replay it, what game would you pick?

I'd pick The World Ends With You, because the storyline is amazing, and it really has some nice twists throughout it, but playing it again with knowing the outcome just doesn't have that same exciting feel to it (but it is still fun to play!).

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:36 pm

The only game I would ever consider doing that with is Pokemon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky because at certain points I ended up crying at the sad parts, I would play for hours just to complete certain parts of the story and tbh I think it was one of the best games that Pokemon has ever developed and Pokemon needs to continue developing them!!!

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm

The Last of Us. In my opinion one of the best stories in any video game ever. It also has great controls. The multiplayer is okay but the story is amazing.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:38 pm

I heard about that game! My friend who's still in high school that goes to another one of them in my district has played that before. What's it about?

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:39 am

PoisonIvey1998 wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:38 pm I heard about that game! My friend who's still in high school that goes to another one of them in my district has played that before. What's it about?
It is a game where there are zombies called clickers which are usually blind due to the cordyceps fungus growing on their heads covers their eyes so they rely on echolocation and sound to find you. There are also factions at war called the Fireflies and the Hunters. The plot of the game is you play as Joel who is a smuggler and transports goods such as weapons but one of the leaders of the Fireflies tracks Joel down and sends him to transport a girl named Ellie who was bitten by one of the zombies but hasn't turned so she wants Joel to take her to a Firefly camp to see if the medics can reverse engineer some sort of vaccine. Joel is against the idea at first but the relationship between Joel and Ellie is great!

One of the scary parts about the game is the virus and cordyceps fungus are actually real. But in the real world it only affects ants. So unless it were to reach humans we are safe!

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Icefox101
Poliwhirl Toddler
Poliwhirl Toddler

#6 Post by Icefox101 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:56 pm

I would replay Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky if I forgot it. It was such a great game with a great story line but a very emotional ending.
:poliwhirl: Want to take part in a cool, fun, and interactive story? Then come join Poliwager Adventures: Legend of the Mysterious Orbs! :poliwhirl:
|||| |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ImageImageImage

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#7 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:23 am

I never got into the Mystery Dungeon games sadly. I have heard a lot of good things about them though.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.