Idle Games

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#1 Post by KOBY15 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 am

Do you guys have any idle games you play often? An idle game is a game where you tap the screen to get points to buy upgrades to get more points. Some examples are Cookie Clicker and Idle Heroes. I downloaded a mobile game called 10 Billion Wives which is a lot like Cookie Clicker but instead of getting cookies you get wives. It is a weird little game that has some interesting and funny "wives" such as the Solider Wife, the Oni Wife, and the Zombie Wife. What idle games do you guys play if any?

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Pokémon Quest is probably under this category. I've been playing it a lot recently. It requires some planning but the Pokémon fight their own battles if you want them to. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

AuthorAlex97
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by AuthorAlex97 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:10 pm

Would games like Neko Atsume or Bird Garden count? I played both of those a l o t for a while!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#4 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:51 am

I played Neko Atsume loooong ago so I don't entirely remember but I'm pretty sure it is.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#5 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:02 am

I don't remember the name of it but I played a similar game on my phone that was in conjunction with my emoji keyboard app. It was to get points based on how many blocks of the same color are together and clearing the stage of the blocks, kinda like the Munchlax game on Pokemon.com in a way.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.