Nintendo Switch

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.

Going to buy one?

Yes!
25%
Nope.
25%
Maybe someday in the future
50%

Total votes: 4

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:55 pm

Well guys, it's coming out in a few days. Who's getting one? Who's excited?

I think it's going to be a great system, but I won't be buying one any time soon. I usually wait for stuff to come down in price first. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#2 Post by Pirate » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:42 pm

I can't afford it so no. I wish I could though. I want to play BotW.
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu May 31, 2018 10:10 pm

Given the news about the upcoming Pokémon games coming to Nintendo Switch, has this changed your vote on the system?

I'm definitely going to save up and get one so I can play the new games eventually (hopefully sooner than later!).

I hope they make a budget mini handheld travel model of the Switch though, that's what I really want. Something 3DS sized-ish.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.