Streaming Video Games

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#1 Post by Crashinggg » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 pm

What games would you like to live stream?
How would you live stream?
What live streams do you like to watch?
What would you stream it on? Such as twitch.tv or other sites or things available.
Who are some of your favorite streamers?
Do you use streaming more as a teaching technique or as a "I am really good watch me play this game?"

I have not live streamed myself, but I have watched a few of them with challenges involved. For example I watched a guy stream and talk about using only one magikarp to play through a game completely. I do not remember which pokemon game, but it was really cool to watch.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:02 pm

Live streams can be really fun to watch. I’ve recently started trying my own, but I don’t have the equipment to do DS games or GameCube games or anything. I just did some iOS games and I tried out Mac games. :P

I’ve watched a lot of different streams, mostly from people that I enjoy their content, like Marriland. I’ve also seen some speed runs, like TheSpeedGamers. I like watching them because they do it for charity, plus it’s fun to interact with them and the community watching.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by fantanoice » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:31 am

I've done some streams, mainly Nuzlockes. I had a schedule but I'd really like to upgrade my computer before I go back to it. You can check it out here, I've got some VODs there if you want to watch them.

https://www.twitch.tv/fantanoice
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:53 am

Woah cool! I will check them out later. It is cool that you were able to have a schedule and stick to it it!

fantanoice
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#5 Post by fantanoice » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:08 am

Bumping because I'm now streaming Pokemon Crystal Clear - open world Pokemon Crystal! Definitely come check it out, it's been a lot of fun so far. :D

You can catch up with the Collection here:
https://www.twitch.tv/collections/eQSfzdcmUhVEwQ
And on that day, mankind received a grim reminder...
>> Twitch | Youtube <<

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Crashinggg » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:28 am

:P I will for sure come watch a few of your streams. I enjoy watching Slix do his streams because Bugdom and old Mac games are just very satisfying and fun.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.