Call of duty series.

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#1 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Ok ignore all the post below i am changing this topic.
To all
What is you favorte shooter?
Why?
Do you recommend?
Last edited by Sneakachu on Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Chococo
Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

#2 Post by Chococo » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:09 pm

while i agree that black ops is amazing it is not the best selling game. your source is from a ps3 site so that only counts ps3 users that have black ops and not everyone everywhere no mater what system. If i had to guess the best selling game would have to be SC2 or a wii game. These are only for 2010 though and don't quote me on those picks i just guessed.
"You mad bro?" ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) "He mad"

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Pokemon is the 2nd best selling series. And Mario's #1. So, incorrect.

Anyways, I don't like these kind of games. FPS are not my kind of game. Sorry bro.

And what does this have to do with your comment about Mac/PC? o.O

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#4 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that wasn't a ps3 source that was an ign source it was in all the console section i just took it from the ps3
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:22 pm

call of duty made the most money out of any game so far
Slix its not based on who has the most of the game it based on what game made the most money.
So aa aa lets see a ps3 and xbox game cost S60 x both by total copys sold on consoles then add the the total copys sold of wii, psp, ds. then that sould be total. But if you a smart person you can read on the source it says let me explain it says "Since its release in November, Black Ops sold 13.7 million units in the U.S. combined across Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii, and Nintendo DS, according to retail tracking firm NPD."

Fail both of you ;)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:27 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_be ... franchises

2 things: It's not the best selling series, it may be the best selling game, but I almost guarantee Pokemon Black and White might top that someday soon.
Also, don't double post. And the big letters are not needed.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#7 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 pm

sorry for double post but i didnt say it was the best selling series if you read the ;) bold comment at the top it say black ops is best selling game :P :roll: you sure you guys can read a bold sentence

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Well, whatever. Back on topic, please.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by Sneakachu » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:39 pm

well we are...... nevermind slix pokemon wont last forever neither will call of duty but havent you ever wanted to be in a war and see the histric event that is what call of duty tries to do. but a little different

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Wait. That source states that it's the best selling game in the U.S. Not of all time. There are much higher selling games out there.

Nope. that's never crossed my mind of something I wanted to do.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.