Call of duty series.

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#31 Post by Ostrid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:12 pm

First of all, you just broke your own self imposed rule of biased opinions. Poorly written might I add.
sneakachu wrote:And please No Bias opinion like people who think apple is better than pc(no one care it a computer)
Second, that was just the most bias, untrue, and ignorant statement I have ever seen you post. If you're talking about Hotz that is a different story altogether. You and I both know the real amount of hackers there are on both Consoles, Especially Ps3. Do me a favor though and actually play the other console before you make statements like that. Do you honestly think i'm gonna believe that your cousin "Did it" especially since you have no proof to support that.

And finally. seeing as you're just gonna mark this off as an argument/spam/etc. I believe I should tell you that you should use a different source. I looked into their so called source and found two things. 1.The National Parts Depo and 2.A marketing research company, meaning they find their statistics by surveys

The8Bitz

#32 Post by The8Bitz » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm

well said smeel (im new But im friends with chaze) :ugeek:

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#33 Post by Ostrid » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Thank you :D T'was the most well thought out thing I have ever posted.
And maybe you should post in the introduce yourself, ey sword?

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#34 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:09 am

To all discard this topic it will be remade to a better topic.
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.