Shooter Game

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#1 Post by Sneakachu » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:00 am

OK this is a revamped verizon of an old topic to make more sense.
To All
What is you favorite shooter game.
Why?

for me COD Series or Battlefield
I like the games because i can play with my friends and i rock the games.
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#2 Post by Triple A » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:37 am

I was never a big fan of FPSs, except Star Wars Battlefront, but lately I've been playing a lot of Aliens vs Predator. I've also started playing the original Killzone (which I still need to beat before playing the other 2 games).

Still, AvP is my favorite. I've been a huge Predator fan since I was kid, so I just had to buy this. The game has its flaws, but it's very fun. All those afternoons watching the Pred movies seem to have paid off, because I'm really good as the preds. :D

My biggest grief with the game is, in order to unlock new skins, you need to play online ranked matches. This is annoying in itself, but the biggest issue is that NO ONE PLAYS RANKED MATCHES ANYMORE. So I'm stuck with the default pred skin, which is pretty cool, but the Claw skin is just so badpropane.

But now I'll never be able to unlock it. :(

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#3 Post by Ostrid » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 pm

My favorites have to be the Halo series, AvP, Star wars battlefront, Medal of Honor, and Crysis. Would you guys consider these as Fps: Tf2, fallout, Half Life?

Chococo
Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

#4 Post by Chococo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:54 am

@smeel probably b/c they are first person just with more into them than just shooting someone.
My favorite shooter games have to be star wars battlefront, CoD MW2, and red dead redemption.
"You mad bro?" ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) "He mad"

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by Sneakachu » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:52 am

i almost forgot about Duke Nukem. Its a really old game but funny and awesome, i love that you a bada** who cant be stopped and you get all the girls. I only played once but it was a good. It is also getting a remake this year.
"Success isn't something you chase. It is something you have to put forth the effort for constantly; then maybe it'll come when you least expect it." -- Michael Jordan

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#6 Post by Triple A » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:25 am

Remake my propane, Duke Nukem Forever is a sequel that's been in the works for 12 Pikachu years, and I couldn't be more excited for it to finally... FINALLY make its way to the shelves.

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#7 Post by Ostrid » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:25 pm

-sighs-
Sadly it got delayed again.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by Sneakachu » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:34 pm

yay but only delayed till june something

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:58 am

Sneakachu wrote:yay but only delayed till june something
But if I learned anything from brawl, games can be delayed more then twice. XD

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Sneakachu
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by Sneakachu » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:52 pm

yay i know this is its, i think 6 time duke was delayed

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.