Mai siggehs

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Luminous Ninetails
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by Luminous Ninetails » Tue May 31, 2011 9:39 pm

Recent sigs I've made

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#2 Post by Triple A » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Those are very good, especially the Kirby one. Did you make the tornado yourself?

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#3 Post by Gluttony » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Pretty nice. Is that Charizard from Smash Bros Brawl?

Also, on the topic of the Kirby one, it looks nice, and I like the cuteness and how a lot of the main colours remain separate from each other. The little grey/white lightning bolt-shaped bit near his hand looks odd though. Maybe it's the colour being quite so different, Not sure exactly, but that's the one bit that feels "off" to me.

Luminous Ninetails
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Luminous Ninetails » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Triple A wrote:Those are very good, especially the Kirby one. Did you make the tornado yourself?
No, it came with the render.
Gluttony wrote:Pretty nice. Is that Charizard from Smash Bros Brawl?

Also, on the topic of the Kirby one, it looks nice, and I like the cuteness and how a lot of the main colours remain separate from each other. The little grey/white lightning bolt-shaped bit near his hand looks odd though. Maybe it's the colour being quite so different, Not sure exactly, but that's the one bit that feels "off" to me.
Yeah, I figured someone would notice that. And yes, the Charizard is from Brawl.

Nixen Oha
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#5 Post by Nixen Oha » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:10 am

The first one looks very interesting. I know some of my friends would love that sig xD

Also the Kirby one is just win.

(S-I-SI-G-A-M-I) (Shishigami! Bang! Bang!)

3DS FC: 2234 7197 0899

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.