Sonic Generations

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Light Yagami
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#1 Post by Light Yagami » Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Just because I know someone on here wants to talk about it. Also, it's like an amazing game. I'm sorry, I said I would stop talking about Sonic haha.
o my bad i didn't see the extra i after don't. it would of been nice if you used a bit of proper grammer by using a comma.

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#2 Post by Ubunchu » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Light Yagami wrote:Just because I know someone on here wants to talk about it. Also, it's like an amazing game. I'm sorry, I said I would stop talking about Sonic haha.
So stop talking about him then. :ugeek:
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#3 Post by SSJX » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:50 pm

Super Sonic is too slow and wastes too much rings. :/

Light Yagami
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Light Yagami » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 pm

SSJX wrote:Super Sonic is too slow and wastes too much rings. :/
They just threw him in the game. The final boss sucked too.
o my bad i didn't see the extra i after don't. it would of been nice if you used a bit of proper grammer by using a comma.

Ostrid
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#5 Post by Ostrid » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm

Ubunchu wrote:
Light Yagami wrote:Just because I know someone on here wants to talk about it. Also, it's like an amazing game. I'm sorry, I said I would stop talking about Sonic haha.
So stop talking about him then. :ugeek:

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#6 Post by Muto » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I have a feeling I know who someone is. <.<

SSJX
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#7 Post by SSJX » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Light Yagami wrote:
SSJX wrote:Super Sonic is too slow and wastes too much rings. :/
They just threw him in the game. The final boss sucked too.
They just didn't implement him well enough like he was back in the Genesis era. But of course the thing they did was to balance him and give some challenge to the game, intending you to keep collecting rings as you move along the stage. But that defeats the purpose of having a transformation where the whole purpose of the form is to travel along the level quickly instead of gathering rings more than previously to maintain the transformation. Plus, the ten ring draining every second for boosting was even more absurd than the two or three rings being taken every one second of not boosting, and added to that is his land speed being too slow. Classic Super Sonic is just invincible Sonic with no increased speed, and that's horrible. I heard Super Sonic is better in Colors. And I bet if Super Sonic was in Unleashed, he would have been much better than in Generations. /mini rant.

And yes, Time Eater is a horrible boss fight. The Time Eater battle on the 3DS is much better.

Light Yagami
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#8 Post by Light Yagami » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:11 am

I haven't played the 3DS version

Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#9 Post by Ubunchu » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Zman wrote:I have a feeling I know who someone is. <.<
Same here, and they need to stop talking about sonic :ugeek:
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Light Yagami
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#10 Post by Light Yagami » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 am

Hey, at least it's in it's own thread. If you want to complain, make a "We hate Sonic fans" thread.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.