Sega

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
Ubunchu
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: 5th gym, staring very closely at the dead pixel at the bottom right of the screen...

#11 Post by Ubunchu » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

smeel wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote:
smeel wrote:Slix. Borrow it. You won't regret it.
See slix, some people on this forum are smart.
Took you guys years to finally realize that.
Haha, my best memory was sitting in my room playing through either Sonic 3D blast on my Sega Saturn/Genesis or playing Dr.Robotnik's mean bean machine, yay for Puzzle madness like Puyo Pop Fever!
Without dreams or memories, who are you? Nothing, nothing but a soul without a cause.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#12 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue May 31, 2011 4:55 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVM-l2Oku4
OMG MJ made some Sonic 3 music!!!!!!!

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#13 Post by Chaze the Chat » Tue May 31, 2011 4:56 pm

http://cdn1.gamepro.com/article_img/gamepro/53238-2.jpg I think since it is been a few months, a double post is alright. And Sega was smart to use this advertisment

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#14 Post by Gluttony » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Oh wow, I played Sega back when I was a little girl in preschool. Long time ago...

The son of one of the teachers donated it, we only had Sonic II if I remember correctly. The one where two players could team up as Sonic and Tails. I was second best at it (after him since he owned the game and had more practice). I remember the first time we managed to beat the game. It was pretty exciting considering the two of us were a girl in preschool and a boy in 4th or 5th grade. I still have trouble with that game now, so beating it back then was no small feat.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.