Welcome to Poliwager Forums!

Hey there! Welcome to Poliwager Forums! If this is your first visit, come on in! We're a fun-loving, somewhat small community that loves Pokémon, hanging out, and just having fun together!

We'd love it if you registered and stuck around, you're sure to like it here and we're always excited when new people arrive! Registering is easy and fast, and you can begin posting right away!

If you've been here before, please log in above. After all, you've read this before!

evergreenn's Avatars

Talk about computers, operating systems, non-Pokemon video games, or anything technology related here.
evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#41 Post by evergreenn » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:55 pm

FuzzySnorlax wrote:Hey Evergreen!! Could you please make me a snorlax avatar with FuzzySnorlax on it! I leave the background choice to you. Thanks so much!!
Your avatar is ready. It can be found in the first post. Hope you like it!
evergreenn's Avatars ~ Poliwager Facebook
"You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." - Acts 1:8

FuzzySnorlax

#42 Post by FuzzySnorlax » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Thank you so much evergreenn!! I love it

evergreenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#43 Post by evergreenn » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:16 pm

DogeMaster1337, your avatar is ready! View it on the first page. Hope you like it!

Anyone else want one?
evergreenn's Avatars ~ Poliwager Facebook
"You will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." - Acts 1:8