Pokémon GO: Gen 2

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:53 pm

Who's caught some of the newly released Gen 2 Pokémon in Pokémon GO?

I'm just really happy that I can catch so many Sentret and Furret and hopefully soon I'll find a Cyndaquil. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Svartulv
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#2 Post by Svartulv » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:50 am

The release of Gen 2 actually made me download Pokémon GO again, and although I'm a slow player, I hope I can catch a CYndaquil soon too! : D

Thankfully, my college campus has a LOT of Pokéstops and places where Pokémon appear.

jeremyharris

#3 Post by jeremyharris » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:34 am

The game is really very nice.

diarkia124
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by diarkia124 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:05 pm

I like the idea behind raids but I wish this was a thing when the game was really popular because it sucks seeing a legendary Pokemon and being the only one to fight it.

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Crashinggg » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:50 pm

I hope the communication process among players will improve so things like this don't happen as often! I have heard too many times that the amount of time warning people are given is not enough and it is sad to me that people are missing out on this part of the game! :/ I also think that lower levels should know that they can participate in raids and that the raids are a great way to get experience. My friend would do raids with me at like level 12 and he leveled up twice within a day just catching and participating in a raid and taking down gyms with pokemon he could not take down himself, but could help me take down. I hope people stop getting discouraged about raids, gyms and just take it as a nice challenge and competition and continue to play and enjoy the game!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.