Poliwager Forums Members Pearl Version Run

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Ok, so it's a confusing title. I'm bringing this over finally. The Pokémon are those that members here like a lot, and I'm going to go through the game using only those 6.

Members Used:

Piratice: Azurill (Final evolution: Azumarill)
Chaze: Farfetch'd
Chococo: Absol
Gluttony: Cradily
Smeel: Umbreon
Slix: Poliwag/Politoed.

Those will be the final team members.

Status

October 17th: I started this two days ago, have all the eggs hatched, and I'm working on getting the Pokémon to levels they can battle at. Smeel knows Toxic and Protect from breeding, but no Tackle. Slix and Piratice don't know any damaging moves yet, so training is sort of hard so far.

October 19th: After a bit of training, I've moved on to Jubilife City and obtained my Poketch. Slix now knows Bubble, which is awesome, since it can help take on the gym, but Piratice still doesn't know anything (she learned damaging moves at level 10, but I'm going to try to evolve her before level 15, so that could be a while. I'm almost to the first gym, so stay tuned for that! Updated levels are below.

October 22nd: I got Roark's badge! Slix pretty much dominated the whole thing, since he was the only one that had a type advantage. I caught a Geodude to use as an HM slave, and I'm continuing to move onto Floaroma Town. The levels are still evening out, and Piratice learned Bubble, so she's not useless anymore. I need to get Piratice and Smeel max happiness so they can evolve pretty soon. I don't want to miss out on any good moves.

October 25th: I got to Eterna City finally! Piratice evolved the other day, and I went Underground with a friend today. Smeel should evolve any time now.

October 29th: Smeel finally got around to being evolved. I kept forgetting to play at night so he could. Going to the Gym soon.

November 11th: I got around to training enough to take on Gardenia, and won! I taught Gluttony Grass Knot, and Chaze learned Slash.

December 8th: I haven't played this a lot lately. My DS charger went missing, so time has been limited to play. I think I beat the Team Galactic people and started moving on to the next town.

February 24th: Eh. Haven't played much. I want to, I just don't feel like sitting down and playing it. XD Anyways, Piratice evolved into an Azumarill.

June 27th: Heh. Haven't played in a while, but here goes. I'm at the third badge, but still training.

Current Levels:

Piratice: 23
Chaze: 24
Chococo: 23
Gluttony: 23
Smeel: 24
Slix: 24

I'll post more here as I go on.

So I've decided I'm never going to finish this and the team wasn't that great, so I'm not playing it anymore. Sorry to anyone that wanted to see how it worked out.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Ah, I was wondering how this was going.

So why are the girls still the lowest levelled ones hm Slix?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 pm

I actually can't check the levels today. They may be higher, I'm not sure. If I remember correctly, Piratice already evolved, maybe? I'll repost here when I can check.

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

Chococo
Poliwag Elite
Poliwag Elite

#4 Post by Chococo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 pm

I think slix is a little sexist >> nah we all know he isnt sexist right?
"You mad bro?" ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) "He mad"

Pirate
Poliwhirl Adult
Poliwhirl Adult

#5 Post by Pirate » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Yay I evolved :)
Joined Poliwager: 10 Sep 2009 3:43 pm PDT
Jr. Mod: 17 Jul 2010 6:57 pm PDT
Mod: 20 Mar 2011 1:20 pm PDT

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#6 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:17 pm

I'm a beast in this game, just because of Farfetch'd. XD

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Asha
Donor
Donor

#7 Post by Asha » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:39 am

Hows this going? Its rather interesting :)

My Adoptable Army

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#8 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:26 pm

DS charger was found, but my cousin hasn't given it back yet. :P
I'll be playing this tonight I think.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#9 Post by Chaze the Chat » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Cool, can't wait to see what happened.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm

Well. I updated the first post. Not a huge thing since last time, but it's somewhere. :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.