Gotta Find Them All

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
MangaMan

#1 Post by MangaMan » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:48 am

So I've finished playing the game and I'm now going through the process of locating all the items that I failed to find while playing through the story. I thought I'd make this thread for everyone to help each other out in finding those tricky items. One that I know everyone has been looking for is Black Sludge. Don't know if you can't get it in game or if you have to trade over from X&Y but one idea I had was to go look for a Grimer on Fiery Path. They have a 5% chance of holding a Black Sludge, so I just traded over my Butterfree with Compound Eyes from my X game, put him in my lead stop and started using the DexNav. Still searching but I believe this is a good method of getting Black Sludge. Do you guys have any other idea's of how to get a hold of tricky items? Leave a comment below! :mrgreen:

Onemoretx

#2 Post by Onemoretx » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:44 am

I am very pleased to bring you this great story to share.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.