What's trendy in your Pokemon world? What will be the next big thing we will talk about? You decide!
2. Please do be respectful! I, and everyone else I am sure of, would prefer if you respected all members of the Dewford Hall. This also means; no flaming, no spamming, or any other disrespectful thing for that matter, as I said above, we want this to be a happy place.
3. Please do stay active here in the Dewford Hall! This rule is quite important. If you're going to go inactive for any period of time, please do let us know so we can keep you on the Member list. Usually, Members will be removed for inactivity after two weeks, unless they have given notice. If you go inactive from the club a certain amount of times, you could even get banned, so please do watch out for that.
4. Do not beg if you'd like to become a Co-Leader please, or a general staff member of the Dewford Hall for that matter. This rule is also very important. We will not be having Members who begged to be a Co-Leader, become a Co-Leader. I, as the leader of the Dewford Hall, will be closely monitoring Members of the Dewford Hall, to see if they are worthy of becoming a Staff here at the 'Club. So, you may get the chance one day!
5. Since this is a Club for information exchange in particular, I would prefer if you kept the topic on the current trend. Pokemon is also fine, but please don't go beyond that.
6. If you aren't an existing member, put "Everybody's information exchange!" in the "Other" of your application if you plan on joining please, to prove you have read the rules. If you don't put the code word into your post, sadly we will have to deny you. But don't worry!~ As long as you edit your post to include the code word, or if you re-apply with the code word, we will accept you.
7. Please don't post in the Dewford Hall without being a part of the club or without applying first! This rule is quite important, because I, and the other Staff Members of the Dewford Hall, do need to be aware of who is a Member and who isn't. If you went inactive from the club for a week or more, chances are, you were put on the "Inactive" list. If you were put on the Inactive list (or if you're not in the Members list or Inactive list at all) please do re-apply!
8. Not exactly a rule in particular, but please have fun in the Dewford Hall, and include everyone! ♥ This rule isn't exactly a rule as it says, but it would be awesome to see all of you having fun! Enjoy your time here and have fun!
Nickname (if any):