Pokémon Toys at McDonald's - ORAS

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:04 pm

They have Pokémon Happy Meal toys at McDonald's right now! There are 8 - Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Latios/as, Pikachu, Hoopa, Wobbuffet, and Lugia. They each come with a TCG card as well. Just a heads up - you can buy just the toy if you ask for $1.50.

I currently have picked up Pikachu, Groudon, Kyogre, and Lugia. I'm hoping to have time and patience to go to a few different places to find the other 4 I don't have yet. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

XShinigamiX
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by XShinigamiX » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:11 pm

You can also obtain Hoopa ^-^
Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:10 pm

How could I forget! (The reason is because my DS was dead this weekend when I went. XD)

It's available for local download to X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Narithaea
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by Narithaea » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:49 pm

I actually just went to obtain my Hoopa for both Y and AS! It came with a Focus Sash and ended up having a really nice nature. ^^

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.