Pokemon: Is it evil?

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#11 Post by elephantluvr » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Chaze the Chat wrote: And I like how they hate on Jessie and James not being perfect biblical figures when they are, in fact, bad guys.
Dude all of the person's arguments were just as stupid. It was hard to read because I was constantly laughing at how that person thought they were so legit when in reality no one could possibly take that seriously.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#12 Post by Chaze the Chat » Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:22 pm

elephantluvr wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote: And I like how they hate on Jessie and James not being perfect biblical figures when they are, in fact, bad guys.
Dude all of the person's arguments were just as stupid. It was hard to read because I was constantly laughing at how that person thought they were so legit when in reality no one could possibly take that seriously.
I especially like the reviewer. He had all of the right reactions lol. And his other reviews are good too.

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#13 Post by elephantluvr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:00 am

Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
I especially like the reviewer. He had all of the right reactions lol. And his other reviews are good too.
I liked the reviewer too. Except for a few times when he said there was a valid point when I thought it was still just a load of crap.

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#14 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:04 am

elephantluvr wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
I liked the reviewer too. Except for a few times when he said there was a valid point when I thought it was still just a load of crap.
Me too haha. Did you read any other articles?

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#15 Post by elephantluvr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:14 am

Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
No, what ones should I read?

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#16 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 am

elephantluvr wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
Chaze the Chat wrote:
elephantluvr wrote:
No, what ones should I read?
Whatever ones you are interested in. The ones about Promanunitedfan are funny.

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#17 Post by elephantluvr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:39 am

Haha I just read the one about how someone thinks the DS is stupid. Man, that reviewer is good!

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#18 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

I've been reading him since his first review. It was on GameFAQs. Then, he got really popular on there and made a website for them.

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#19 Post by elephantluvr » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:33 am

Really? That's pretty cool

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#20 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:38 am

Yeah, unfortunately his site isn't as popular. But he is still enjoying to read.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.