So, I drew Mewtwo from memory...

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
KentRippo
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by KentRippo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:14 pm

What's happening forum? I thought I'd share this little story of when I was asked to draw Mewtwo from memory...
I'm not too big into Pokemon so my only exposure to Mewtwo was from Smash Bros so my thought process was this

-I remember Mewtwo is Purple. (wasn't gonna color it tho)
-I remember it having two tails
-I think it had a pointy head

and this was the result....
yeah that... thing in the middle is what I remembered Mewtwo looking like. My horrible drawing pretty much became an inside joke with my pokemon loving friends. It even earned its own name which we call "Muutoo".

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue May 22, 2018 2:57 pm

I just remembered this and couldn't help but chuckle again. It's so off that it really is a work of art. :P

Long live Muutoo!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Crashinggg
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Crashinggg » Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm

This is truely a drawing destined for a museum. :P do you have any updated versions Kent?

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.