Pokémon Ingame Challenge Thread

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#61 Post by elephantluvr » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 pm

Piratice wrote:Image

Someone try this :3
Haha that's hilarious XD If I had more time I would...

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#62 Post by Chaze the Chat » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 pm

I started it on LG

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#63 Post by Gluttony » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:00 am

Seems too easy. I'm sad that it bans Serperior, but that's not really a big obstacle.

Nixen Oha
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#64 Post by Nixen Oha » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Funny since you can not catch Serperior or evolve Snivy :3

(S-I-SI-G-A-M-I) (Shishigami! Bang! Bang!)

3DS FC: 2234 7197 0899

elephantluvr
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#65 Post by elephantluvr » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Hey, just realized, my current soulsilver run actually is within the rules of the Christian run- I have a Poliwag, Cyndaquil, and Phanpy- so no evolutions, and I didn't breed the phanpy, so it doesn't matter if the parents were over level 22!

Aquil
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#66 Post by Aquil » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Recently, I started a Water Monotype on Blue. Here's my status so far (Celadon City).

Acid
lv. 28
- Tackle
- Sand-Attack
- Quick Attack
- Water Gun

I haven't had this thing for very long yet, so I still haven't formed much of an opinion. The only thing I can really say is that I think it's beyond stupid that I had to freaking teach this thing Water Gun at such a high level. Shouldn't it have learned it by like, lv. 18? Debating over whether or not I should teach him Body Slam.

Panama
lv. 30
- Mimic
- Hypnosis
- Water Gun
- DoubleSlap

Oh the grinding I had to do with this guy. But he's actually pretty Ben Browder good for a lv. 30. He can hold his own in battle, and Mimic is the best move to ever exist ever. I still haven't decided if I will teach him Skull Bash, or if I will wait three levels and teach him Body Slam. I expect him to be twice as good once I go buy a Water Stone and evolve him.

Mega
lv. 32
- Ice Beam
- Bite
- Dragon Rage
- Leer

Well, I was expecting a bit more from him, but he could be a lot worse if it weren't for Ice Beam. Hasn't learned very many great moves, and I seriously cannot wait to get to the Safari Zone so I can get Surf for him. I think he's going to be my sole Pokémon that I use against Erika. It's time for him to prove his worth.

Kaizo
lv. 35
- Mega Punch
- Tail Whip
- Bite
- Bubblebeam

Despite having the same moveset as 11 levels ago, he is still a freaking beast. If he can't beat it with Bubblebeam, then he sure as heck can do it with Mega Punch. Bite is also very useful when paired with a Tail Whip. When this thing evolves into Blastoise (which will be held off until lv. 39 so it can learn Skull Bash), it's going to be like, amazing. Simply amazing.

Still deciding, should I get Horsea or Seel? I will get Kabutops as soon as Cinnibar is accessible.
Does your heart have a beat?

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#67 Post by Gluttony » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:47 am

@Aquil: Go for Seel, definitely.

Image Image ImageImage Image Image
VICTORY!!!!~

I picked up Leafgreen this morning and remembered I had a challenge on it, so here y'go. I finished it off and got all 6 members of my team the rest of the way to level 100.

Aquil
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#68 Post by Aquil » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Deleted a rule from the moveset challenge, added the Christian Challenge along with alternate Protestant rules.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#69 Post by Slix » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Beat the Elite Four on LG, don't remember if I posted that here. My Red version Electric type mono type run decided to delete itself, so I started a solo Mankey/Primeape run on Yellow. He's a beast, level 45 and just got the Poke Flute.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Aquil
Poliwhirl Baby
Poliwhirl Baby

#70 Post by Aquil » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm doing a Scramble Challenge on Crystal with these Pokémon (that I got from Green_Kitten):

Typhlosion
Jumpluff
Espeon
Dragonite
Lapras
And whatever I get from the Daycare Egg

So for the first half of the game I'll be running around with a Quilava, Skiploom, and (knowing my luck) and Igglybuff or Cleffa.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.