Pokemon Adventures/special

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#11 Post by Gluttony » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Just got and read my new volume 14! It's the finale of the Gold/Silver/Crystal arc!

This volume is actually visibly thicker than the 13 that came before it. I guess they had a lot to pack in.

And by the way, if I might be forgiven for using the "e" word... It. Was. EPIC.

I'm also on volume 2 of the Diamond/Pearl arc (it doesn't officially add Platinum to the name until the next volume, and technically she gets her own personal arc later anyways). I must say some of Dia and Pearl's comedy is actually pretty funny.

KaylaTheLatias
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#12 Post by KaylaTheLatias » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 am

i bought one of the Pokemon Adventures Manga (Vol 10). I think i wasted my money on it because i didnt like it. Suicune was just to B****y in there and the chapter where Crystal got Chikorita was the only Chapter i enjoyed
PLEASE CLICK ON MY POKEMON/EGGS!

My Dragons (Clicking them would be nice)

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#13 Post by Gluttony » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:50 pm

Eh... The Suicune stuff wasn't the greatest, and the finale of the GSC chapters got kind of weak after the Gym Leader Tournament. It was more of an excuse to bring all the main characters, final-form starters, and legendary Pokemon together at once than a cohesive conclusion to a storyline.

Personally I think starting from the beginning is always best to get the most out of any series.

The Diamond and Pearly chapters are pretty hilarious though. Still in progress, at least as far as the Viz prints go, but I'm loving them so far.

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#14 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 am

Is manga comics?? Wow, I'm sooo behind.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.