Oshi uses Emolga a whole lot in Pokemon Black

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#1 Post by Oshi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:26 am

So pretty much this post is me getting through the game with only Emolga!
So after some questioning, we now have "I'm a rat" the shiny Emolga. And with her power, (And some walking through walls cheats flying over walls) we can get through anything!
I'll post some gameplay updates and pictures later. RIght now she is level 13 though!
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#2 Post by Oshi » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:57 pm

So after some grinding we get to the first gym! We go through it easy and win wahoo!! Then to the dream yard we go and it forces us to use cut. And since Emolga is too good for cut, instead we flew over the tree!
Screenshot_20211001-071455_DraStic.jpg
Next after that stuff we start on the next route that teaches us about double battles, oh but these little kids won't let me pass because I only have one Pokemon.
Screenshot_20211001-144231_DraStic.jpg
So now second town and grinding! We are about level 26 and have a good move now!
Screenshot_20211001-152111_DraStic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#3 Post by Oshi » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:24 am

So now after some mindless grinding we have beaten the fourth gym. Wait did I skip some? Well I honestly had no problem so far. The only one I can think of is fighting some grass type and being paralyzed three times in a row. Even with that we had no faints so far and a pretty stronk Emolga. Now to the fifth gym we go. Which is rock I think. Wahoo more grinding.
Strangely I can not get into double battles at all! Dark grass does nothing, and all double trainers just won't fight me.
Screenshot_20211004-155445_DraStic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#4 Post by Oshi » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:36 am

And here begins the grind!
Screw Clay that's all I have to say.
He uses rock/ground types. Ya know, my main weakness, so I'm hoping to get to level 50 before I take him on. Right now I'm at 42. I did swap double team for encore though because I thought that would be funny.
At least next game with Minccino I don't really have to worry about weaknesses.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#5 Post by Oshi » Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:27 am

Oop have I ever forgot to update this! Hehe. What am I? Slix with his runs?
Anyways we have beaten Clay after a whole lot of grinding. We have got past some mountain that apparently every trainer that goes there MUST use ground types or else. Anyways we beaten the ice guy now and hanged out with N in some weird tower thingy. Now we have to go to the desert resorts to get a cool rock and then go to the museum. And here begins backtracking the game. Because we don't have fly, we have to do a whooooole lot of walking. After that we need to go all the way through the mountains again and go to the 8th gym. I really want to know what happens when You don't catch the main legendary. I never seen it before and I don't want to look it up. No spoils! Anyways Emolga is somewhere is the level 60s range after I got the lucky egg right after grinding for clay. Kinda funny hehe.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#6 Post by Oshi » Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:58 pm

Okay after a whole while we are at the champions road. We beat the elite four and way too close battles. We now arrive at N's castle and I remember why this is a good game. But then I remembered that his legendary will have x4 resistance to me. So back to grinding. I'm thinking level 80ish I try to take him on.
Screenshot_20211101-192736_DraStic.jpg
Screenshot_20211101-191722_DraStic.jpg
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#7 Post by Oshi » Wed Nov 03, 2021 5:27 am

And after a bit more grinding, we are now level 80. We go to N and fight him! But oh wait, the game is forcing us to catch big drago. So after trying to beat big drago a few times, it just gives us the same line of text and restarts the battle if you talk to him again.
Screenshot_20211102-142636_DraStic.jpg
So to solve this problem, I just caught him haha. But to make this still only Emolga, when fighting N and friends, I just kept using items on Emolga while he just did nothing. Yeah it also forces it to be the first spot in the party.
Screenshot_20211102-144124_DraStic.jpg
Anyways beam boom bop we beat N with just Emolga.
Screenshot_20211102-144515_DraStic.jpg
And we did it wahoo! Now apparently I'm being forced to extend this playthrough to beat that one gen 4 girl, so yeah more grinding and I can finally get back to the FF playthrough.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator

#8 Post by Oshi » Fri Nov 05, 2021 8:50 am

Now, after so long, and people forcing me to fight the gen 4 girl, Emolga is now level 100. It was an annoyingly long grind. Anyways might as well say how the fight went.

Emolga one shots ghost thing, she uses a whole lot of potions on it but it still goes down while Emolga takes no damage.
Emolga fights some ice thing, he uses blizzard and misses. Emolga wins again with no damage.
Ground dragon comes uses super effect move, and takes about half health. Emolga does the same and Emolga is faster.
I heal up here and do an encore gimmick here to beat the forth mon.
Fought some electric guy in which we were really trading moves. Emolga wins here barley.
Emolga one shots some bird.

Yeah pretty easy fight haha. The gen 5 electric eel guy was the biggest problem but we got through that. Now unless someone else has another idea, I think this run is finally done.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)

...Boki!

Weknd

I love squirtle line
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager
Location: A secret place that you will never visit unless you know me very personally

#9 Post by I love squirtle line » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:52 pm

WHY CAN'T EMOLGA LEARN FLY
Party:

Mewtwo battle:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.