Help with team.

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#1 Post by Triple A » Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:41 pm

So, while I'm still in the early stages of White, I already had a final team in mind:

I think it's a solid team, but lately I've had the urge to train a haxorus. For no real reason, I don't even like to train dragons. Anyway, I just don't know who to trade, the weakest links seem to be serperior and chandelure, but I don't like to leave starters behind, and I just love chandelure.

So, I'm asking for help: who should I change, or should I just forget about haxorus?

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:10 pm

If you go for a Haxorus, the weakest link on your team is most likely Crustle. Beeheyem and Serperior are next. The other three are actually quite useful.

Definitely don't drop Chandelure. It's probably the strongest of those 6.

Anyways whether you raise a Haxorus or not is up to you. If you really can't decide though, flip a coin.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#3 Post by Triple A » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Sorry, but I've already decided to change my whole team. Thanks for replying though!

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#4 Post by Gluttony » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Ahahaha, not a problem, it happens.

So what's your new team?

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#5 Post by Triple A » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Well, honestly, I haven't fully decided, but so far I've got: Druddigon, archeops, volcarona, mienshao and pawniard. I can't really decide on chandelure or cofagrigus, since I don't really have a defensive poké.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#6 Post by Gluttony » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Pretty cool team, although the issue with it is that the first member available is Archeops (and Cofagrigus if you choose to get him)

Chandelure is a good choice for a 6th, but it couldn't really be called defensive.

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#7 Post by Triple A » Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:59 pm

I've beaten the E4 already, this is a semi-competitive team (if I ever get my internet fixed). All I need is a ditto for breeding purposes.

I meant have cofagrigus over chandelure since I don't have any defensive pokés. If I go with chandelure, it'll mostly be a sweeper team.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.