Shinies in Black and White

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#11 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:21 pm

The only shiny I have found EVER in a Pokemon game was Patrat except it was the professor demonstrating how to catch Pokemon. I'm depressed ._.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#12 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:49 pm

I will be getting Shiny Dialga for the Shiny Dialga Gamestop event starting at August 30 and ending after September 12. It will be my second shiny ever, other one being Bidoof in Diamond. The event is for BW and BW2 and I will be doing it with my W2 my only Gen 5 game. Caught all legenariees I encountered except for Cresselia which I accidentally KO'd DX
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:21 pm

Actually that event is going on now until the 8th of September, so make sure to get it soon! Also thanks for reminding me, it works on Black and White too! :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#14 Post by Kyliebell100 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Oops! I thought I read on Serebii that it goes on until Sepetember 12! Its at Gamestop, the place where I got my first event pokemon, Meloetta! Its my first Lv. 100 I ever had. And once again, its for BW and BW2.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.