Pokemon White Playthrough

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#1 Post by Muto » Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:56 pm

Going to start over on my Pokemon White and well my AR keeps freezing for whatever reason so it looks like I probably won't be doing a Pikachu solo like I want to. Anyone have any suggestions for a full team now as that plan is through the roof. Still haven't picked a starter but it will either be Emboar or Samurott which would probably also mean I'd have Simisage or Simisear on my final team aswell, so I'd need some advice on the last 4 slots as I have very little knowledge of this generation. Preferably I'd also like my team to be able to run all the HMs I need without needing to use slaves or boxing at a constant to save myself some time.

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:09 pm

Ah, 5th gen. I'll see what I can do far you... As soon as Bulbapedia comes back.

I can't form a good team from this generation without the aid of the wiki, unfortunately. I don't know 5th gen as well as the previous 4.

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by smallboy11 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:28 am

Honestly, I don't like Walk through or 'play through' TOO much, because it wrecks the excitement of the game.
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.