Pokémon Following You

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:51 pm

Why, in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 and White 2, do your Pokémon not follow behind you like in HeartGold and SoulSilver? I understand that they were in development at the same time, so that could be a reason, but there are the Entree Forest images for each and every Pokémon, and Black 2 and White 2 came out later, they could have easily added that feature in while they were at it.

Thoughts?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Asha
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by Asha » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:03 pm

Probably decided it wasn't wanted, they seem to swap constantly between the games, keeping it spicy I suppose.

My Adoptable Army

flygoncool21

#3 Post by flygoncool21 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:09 pm

I heard they were going to do it, but they scrapped the idea, maybe because of time?

I neeed to get a better sig

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.