30+ People Funfest Medals Pokémon Black 2/White 2

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
KaibaChaos

#1 Post by KaibaChaos » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 pm

Hey guys as I'm sure some of you know, there are some medals in Pokémon Black 2/White 2 that have insane requirements.

None more so than requiring 30+ people to get 1,000 poins in a Funfest Mission. If anyone is interested in getting those Black 2/White 2 30+ people Funfest Mission Medals then come to the London Expo Saturday 25th May. It might be your only chance to get the medals legit in the UK. There will also be prizes :D. The event should be a lot of fun, hopefully the're a little easier than this to organise in X and Y though lol :).

http://www.mcmexpogroup.com/forums/view ... 35&t=20128

https://www.facebook.com/events/391929164226686/

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:15 pm

The most I've done so far is 6, but I'm sure if I really wanted we could get 30. :P
Too bad I don't live in the UK, otherwise I could maybe do that!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KaibaChaos

#3 Post by KaibaChaos » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:37 pm

Slix wrote:The most I've done so far is 6, but I'm sure if I really wanted we could get 30. :P
Too bad I don't live in the UK, otherwise I could maybe do that!
That's a shame, yeah it's really hard to get enough people. I'm hoping with the amount of people that go to the expo, at least enough will come to the Funfest Event. :).

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.