Dream World

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:31 pm

What are your thoughts about the Dream World for the 5th generation? I kind of like it and kind of don't. It's nice to be able to get Pokémon that have the hidden abilities and some extra items, but the games are a bit pointless and it's fairly slow to do much of anything on it anyways. The time limit per day is dumb too. I've checked a few times out of curiosity and it's never said that the server was under stress at all, so why not remove or lower the time limit?

Anyways, discuss!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Logan
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#2 Post by Logan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Lower it to Half of all of the times and it might work :D

Last bumped by Slix on Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:27 pm.
:D My Eggs Are Unhatched So Can You ummmm I Dont know Shake it up and break it with a hammer for me :lol:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.