Medal Collectors

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:31 pm

There are a ton of Medals to collect in Black 2 and White 2, 255 to be exact! I recently have been shiny hunting on my White 2 copy, and I was reminded how many Medals I already have and how many there are still to get!

I currently have 144 of 187 (the 43 are Hint Medals). I think my rarest one is either the "Scored 100" from doing Funfests and getting more than 100+ points (I did a few years back with like 6 of us, it was so fun!), the "Pokérus Discoverer" medal, or the "Achiever Lv. 2" medal, for doing more than 100 Funfest Missions. I love doing those. :P

How many do you have? What's your rarest one or the one you're most proud of?

Edit 3/19/19: I just got the Exp. Millionaire Medal for getting 1,000,000 Exp. in one day today! It wasn't that bad actually. I used the White Treehollow for a lot of it (using the Breeders with Chansey/Blissey/Happiny) and some wild Audino for a bunch. I trained some of my lower leveled Pokémon that never got raised because they were just used for battling with friends!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Oshi
Sectional Moderator
Sectional Moderator
Location: In a land filled with dreams and adventures, or behind you

#2 Post by Oshi » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:19 pm

Yeah I remember the medal guy,I did not get that much :(
I might try to go back and get more medals.
I also might try to do more movies.
(_\ (_) (_) (_) (_) /_)
(o . o) (ᗜ ˬ ᗜ) (o . o)
('')_('') ('')_('') ('')_('')

...Boki!

Weknd

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.