IR-GTS

This forum is for the 4th and 5th Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 pm

http://code.google.com/p/ir-gts/
This is a script my cousin wrote to allow you to send a Pokemon to your computer to determine IVs, EVs, Hidden Power, and more.

It's good to note that in order to use this, you need Python, and an administrator password (sudo access) for your computer, and a router.

Feel free to use it, I'm sure he'll appreciate more people using it.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:26 pm

Will this work on the 5th Generation games? If you don't know, I'll be more then happy to test it out. :)

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

My cousin has updated this to include the 5th gen. It's a test release, but I've tried it and it works great. :D

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.