Favorite 3rd Gen Game?

This forum is for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver,, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen topics go here.

Favorite 3rd Gen Game?

Ruby
9%
Sapphire
22%
Emerald
39%
FireRed
17%
LeafGreen
13%

Total votes: 23

Triple A
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: In the middle of the squared circle, on the grandest stage of them all!

#11 Post by Triple A » Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:26 pm

I'll have to go with FR/LG. Don't get me wrong, I loved gen. III's pkmns, but the games were a bit lacking. FR/LG were a HUGE nostalgia bomb, going through all the old routes and characters.

KidGravy
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#12 Post by KidGravy » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Although I loved the nostalgia I got when playing through my LeafGreen.. Sapphire Version has my vote.
I remember how I never new about the 3rd gen after Gold & Silver, and when i did see it, I remember being so bewildered by all the colour and new pokemon I'd missed out on, making it a rather memorable game for me :)
[quote]"People are like Slinkies. Not good for anything, but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs"[/quote]

Have a deviantART?
Watch me there!

smallboy11
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#13 Post by smallboy11 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:52 am

Firered even though I have never played it. :P
Please Click:

My Mewtwo Team:

brandonrabbit

#14 Post by brandonrabbit » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Mine was Emerald because the game was longer due to the Battle Frontier.

Muto
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#15 Post by Muto » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Emerald, I liked the fact that you weren't on the side of one of the villainous teams (that really didn't make sense to me). Prefer the originals over the remakes when it comes to FR/LG, also notable that this was probably my least favorite generation altogether.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.