Missy's Silver Run

This forum is for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Generation Pokémon games. Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver,, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen topics go here.
Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#1 Post by Gluttony » Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:24 am

I've decided to start playing Silver version again (on a Rom since my actual Silver version was stolen a long time ago). This topic will track my team and my progress.

Anyways, at the moment I've just cleared Slowpoke well, beaten the rival in Azalea, and an now getting set to take on Bugsy's gym.

Falkner was horrible to fight, thankfully Ledian (Ledyba at the time) comet punched Pidgeotto repeatedly after leers from Cyndaquil (my starter, I chose not to keep him on the team). The rival was also awful to fight, but Togepi's metronome picked faint attack to knock out Gastly in one hit, and lock on followed by thunder against his Zubat. Ledian was the one who beat up Croconaw.

I should stop letting Togepi faint. Can't be good for her happiness... Hunh, actually just realized I have a female Togepi, which is rare. Well anyways, I've just acquired Slowpoke, so I'm catching him up in levels. For now though, I'm taking a break, so here's my team:

Image Lv 10
Image Lv 15
Image Lv 18

Badges:

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#2 Post by Gluttony » Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:47 am

Updated team, I've got two new members and two new badges since last time. At the moment I'm training for Ecruteak. I forgot how hard happiness was to boost quickly in 2nd generation.

Image Lv 22
Image Lv 22
Image Lv 23
Image LV 28
Image Lv 29

Badges:
Image Image Image

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#3 Post by Jolteon » Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh God, I hated that. I remember when I tried to get an Espeon in Crystal... that was heck.
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Gluttony
Poliwhirl Teenager
Poliwhirl Teenager

#4 Post by Gluttony » Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm trying to get both Espeon AND Togetic.

Togepi keeps fainting. Or exploding. Her only move is metronome... =_=

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.