Pokémon Pinball

This forum is for the other Pokémon games outside of the main series. These include Snap, Pinball, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, and any other Pokémon game not in a section already.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue May 15, 2018 9:39 pm

Has anyone played Pokémon Pinball, either the original one for the Game Boy, or the Ruby and Sapphire version for the Game Boy Advance? I've only briefly played the GBA one, but the original one was one of the first 3 games I got for my Game Boy, so I played it a lot as a child, and I still have my copy. It's fun to load up sometimes, and man, the sprites in this game are amazing. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

LightWielder
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by LightWielder » Thu May 24, 2018 2:13 pm

OMFG!! I have!! I so miss this game, I can never find it anymore. Not even in like GameStop or DiscReplay, it's like this game has literally vanished from the face of the earth!!

I found like one at a flea market but the older GameBoy games are literally collector items now
Image~This is 707, he protects my signature and makes sure things are running good...~Image

ImageAvatar picture is from Pokestadium all rights go to their sprite collection and all rights to the creators of PokemonImage

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.