Thoughts on Pokémon Masters?

This forum is for the other Pokémon games outside of the main series. These include Pokémon Snap, Pinball, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, Pokémon Go, and any other Pokémon game not in a section already.
KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#1 Post by KOBY15 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:07 pm

What are your guys’ thoughts on the new mobile game coming out? For those of you who aren’t sure, Pokémon Masters is a gachapon game where you collect the trainers instead of the Pokémon and each trainer has a partner Pokémon that you use in battle.

Personally I am really excited about it. I am a fan of both Pokémon and Gacha games so I am hyped! I am hopeful that Jessie and James get added to the game because I would love to have a Team Rocket based team.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:26 pm

It looks like a bad fan-made fake game, but I guess it's good people are excited about it. I hope it means an end to those actual-bad-fan-games that are out there. :P

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

KOBY15
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult

#3 Post by KOBY15 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:04 pm

I can agree it does look like a bad fan made game after seeing screenshots and videos from the r/pokemonmasters subreddit. Kind of sad but it seems like the only fun part of the game would be collecting trainers but I haven’t actually played it yet.

Good morning! And in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

CartoonAnimalGamer
Donor
Donor

#4 Post by CartoonAnimalGamer » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:12 pm

Tbh I wasn't to keen on it at first when I first saw it.. but then one day some reason I just decided to try it.. and it actually turns out not to bad for a game like it.. even though to bad you do get the pokemon you really want though.. yeah it mostly depends what you just get.. 😅
Please Click My Beloved Babies!.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.