Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs.Help/Cheats

This forum is for the other Pokémon games outside of the main series. These include Snap, Pinball, Mystery Dungeon, Ranger, and any other Pokémon game not in a section already.
Kirby
Poliwag Toddler
Poliwag Toddler

#1 Post by Kirby » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:18 am

Ok,I've been playing "Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs" for a WHILE.And now i know A lot,I have Arceus,Dialga,Palkia,Giratina,Shaymin and alot more.After you finish the game...thats where All the fun opens.You can register bosses signs[ask me for them],find RARE pokemon like Salamence,Abomisnow,Dusknoir and even Phione.Ask me any questions concerning this game.Ask any question.Politely,please.
My starters

_____

Demon Girl
↑I made that for a special someone in my life!
Ok,i've finished the the Chatroom that everyone wanted,Well its not picture perfect but it works,Click http://Poliwager.freeshoutbox.net/ to go to the chat,but please...obey the rules.Thats why we have them.

BLEACHIchigo1
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by BLEACHIchigo1 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:05 pm

I´m not finish with this game and I do first finish my Black2 and White2 games. (Buyed me both games, cause I can´t decide for one and need more Boxes as in one game.)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.