Looking for shiny pokemon

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#1 Post by Nerdy12 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:38 am

I want a full shiny team in Y, so if you have a shiny to trade tell me.
Pokemon offered (all completely legit, I can't hack at all. I would like legit shinies in return.)
Reliacanth (shiny, lvl 36, female, nature timid)
Wingull (shiny, lvl 7, female, nature quiet)
Zygarde(non shiny, lvl 70 nature quirky)
Mewtwo (same as Zygarde, nature relaxed)
Fennekin (non shiny, you pick)
Charmander (same as Fennekin)
*Diagla (x2, shiny, lvl 100, from event)
*Palkia (shiny, lvl 100, from event)
*Giratina(same as Palkia. On hold for KylieBell100. Do not ask to trade for it.)
*Butterfree (shiny, lvl 33, female)
Zapdos (non shiny lvl 70)
*Ho-Oh (non shiny lvl 45)
*Lugia (non shiny lvl 45)
Pokemon with a * by their name means they are on other games. They will come after pokemon bank is released.
Pokemon I want (all pokemon I want shiny, legit, and lvls. 1-15. Gender does not matter.)
Eevee
Lapras
Vulpix
Mudkip
Skiddo
Last edited by Nerdy12 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:25 am, edited 11 times in total.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#2 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:49 pm

I will try to look for one to trade for your Giratina. I am going to use either my HG, Diamond, or W2 depending on what game it is. I don't have X or Y, not even a 3DS, so for you're Giratina you won't have to wait to trade but you will have to wait to get it to you're Y version. I might be able to SR for some random legendary I find next.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#3 Post by Nerdy12 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Giratina is on white 2.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#4 Post by Kyliebell100 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:55 pm

Ok, I will hunt for a W2 shiny. What one do you want?
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#5 Post by The Blue Bandito » Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 pm

I have a shiny Blastiose I could possibly trade for the Butterfree, depending on the nature.

Edit: I also have a shiny Garchomp I could part with
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#6 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 am

KB, a legit Eevee would be great.
TBB, what level is your Blastoise? The Butterfree's nature is rash, but I had it drink all of my pkmn energy drinks and taught it really good moves.

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#7 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:40 am

It's level 100, Adamant, and knows Aqua Tail, Earthquake, Avalanche, and Skull Bash. I think I'd be willing to trade. It's on my Diamond, so it'd have to wait for bank to come out like you said.

Also, what gender is it, and would you be able to nickname it?
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#8 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:40 am

Gender is female. I would be able to nickname Butterfree. I cannot accept the Blastoise for my team as I am trying to make a shiny legit starter team, and I only want pkmn lvls 1-15 legit. Butterfree is on my HeartGold, and I am willing to part with it for a legit pokemon. If Blastoise is legit then I will trade you. If not, then I can't. What gender is Blastoise?
Last edited by Nerdy12 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Post by Slix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:42 am

What nature is the Relicanth?

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#10 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:45 am

It is timid.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.