Looking for shiny pokemon

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager
Location: Under your bed with a camera and a jar of fat-free mayonaise

#11 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:51 am

All my shinies are legit, and it is male.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Goodbye sadness! Hello jokes.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#12 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am

Then I will trade. When will the trade be?
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#13 Post by Slix » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Hm. No thanks, unless there is a non-shiny Pokémon you're looking for.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#14 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:46 pm

If you have a Genesect or Shaymin then I am interested. Nothing else.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#15 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:45 pm

It'd have to be after bank comes out since it's on my Diamond.
That’s it, laughter, it’s the key to everything! It’s the way to solve all the sadness in the world! Being a comedian isn’t being an insensitive prick capitalizing on the most animalistic impulses of the public, it’s being a hero! The world isn’t sad, the world’s funny! I'm a sociopath! Tragedy will be exclusively joked about, because my empathy is bumming me out.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#16 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:48 pm

Butterfree is on HeartGold, so we can trade.

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#17 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:51 pm

My Wifi isn't WEP, so it won't work with 4th gen games :?

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#18 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh. I have Platinum. Could you trade on that?

The Blue Bandito
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#19 Post by The Blue Bandito » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:08 pm

It's like I said, my Diamond and SoulSilver won't connect to my wifi, so I can't.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#20 Post by Nerdy12 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Ah. Sorry, I don't know anything about that stuff

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.