Looking for shiny pokemon

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#51 Post by Nerdy12 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm

I spilled water on my 3DS and now the SD card doesn't work, so I can't play X.
Edit: ok, it works now.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#52 Post by Kyliebell100 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:10 pm

Found my Ds charger. I can look for shiny pokemon now. =D
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#53 Post by Nerdy12 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 am

Awesome!
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

Kyliebell100
Poliwag Adult
Poliwag Adult
Location: The Wonderful Kalos Region with my loyal Sylveon named Adori

#54 Post by Kyliebell100 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:04 am

Nerdy12, are you able to use Pokémon Bank to transfer the Giratina to Pokémon X/Y? I have like shinies in my X version and tell me if you want one of them for Giratina.
Shinies I have:
Quilladin, Not Nicknamed, Female, Level 32, knows Leech Seed, Pin Missile, Needle Arm, and Take Down.
Dragonair, Nicknamed Serpent, Male, Level 49, knows Dragon Rush, Waterfall, Thunder Wave, and Aqua Tail.
Vivillon (Icy Snow Pattern), Not Nicknamed, Female, Level 100, knows Bug Buzz, Energy Ball, Hurricane, and Sleep Powder.

Quilladin will be the most easy for me to trade since I don't really use it, but it will be a bit hard for me to trade Serpent or Vivillon, since I got them from special trades. (Wonder Trade and GTS) If you still can't use your Pokémon X/Y, that's ok, I can still look for shinies in my W2 version.
Puffles says...
<(Hey everyone! Click me please!)

Melodia says...
<(Click that guy up there!)

Fluffles says...
<(Click me too!)

Image Image

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.