Winter Break Battling!

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Hey guys!

In less than 24 hours I will be done with finals for the semester! I'm going to celebrate by allowing anyone here to battle me on my version of Pokémon X for the next few weeks! I typically do single battles, but anything is fine if you guys are up for a fun battle or two.

Let me know here if you want to battle me!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Chaze the Chat
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by Chaze the Chat » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 pm

Slix wrote:In less than 24 hours I will be done with finals for the semester! I'm going to celebrate by allowing anyone here to battle me on my version of Pokémon X for the next few weeks!
As if you wouldn't let people battle you any other time XD

I don't get wi fi for my 3DS up here so I can't battle :/

I don't care, if we're dead, I am Captain Splendid.

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by GREEN » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:50 am

Hey Steve do you have any sort of Internet connection that works on a computer? Because even if you don't have wireless, if you receive the 'net via Ethernet I know how to make the wireless card in a PC broadcast rather than receive, which would provide your 3DS online functionality.
~Lorekeeper Green

squirtle2016
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by squirtle2016 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:01 pm

Sadly, I can't battle at the moment, as all I have is a crappy DSi XL and nothing else...

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.