I want be the very best!

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by GREEN » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:55 pm

*sings out to Slix / anyone else within ear-shot*

So. I guess we'll use this thread to organise any ongoing battles we want to have or breeding operations. Also since I do so love organising data into spreadsheets, would you find it useful if we had a shared spreadsheet in Gdocs to record what high-IV pokemon we have from XY & ORAS so for example if you want something I have, I can just breed it for you, and visa versa. I have a 6IV cloned Ditto so this becomes really easy for me.

As battles go, I find Rotations to be the most interesting, followed by Doubles, then Singles, then Triples (my least favourite). What kind do you prefer? Oh and I also like to build teams that are in-line with current competition rules, so you'll never see me bring a whole team of legends, dupes, or anything else annoying like that.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:59 am

Maybe this Saturday we could do a battle of some sort? I'm fine with whatever you want, and we can go from there. :) I prefer single battles, but I'm up for anything, any Pokémon battle in good spirits can be fun! I also follow competition rules (I loathe using legendaries anyway, and tend to mix it up a ton from standard sets anyway) so we're good with that too!

I do use X though, so if you have Megas that are ORAS exclusive, I apologize, and we could maybe work around that too if need be.

I can compile a list of high-IVed Pokémon I have on my game as well at some point.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by GREEN » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Ah yes. Well It's Saturday for me now, I'll keep checking back here every few hours to see if there's a reply from you.

I also prefer X, so we're all good. It's where I've done most of my breeding. The PC is almost full XD

I'll start doing a list sometime this week and link to it here. I've been meaning to do it for ages anyway, makes giving away breedjects and stuff on Reddit and stuff a lot easier.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:19 pm

I'll be here for a few hours, but then I have work, so let me know when you're on, and we can try to arrange this. :)

Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.

GREEN
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by GREEN » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:33 am

So... I've been distracted lately.

Do you have other means of contact like skype, twitter, or email? I check all of those things daily.
~Lorekeeper Green

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:11 am

My Twitter is on my profile page here. :)

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.