Poliwager Tournaments HQ

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#21 Post by Slix » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:18 pm

What games are we talking about? Black/White?
But I'd go with either unclear now or not possible due to wifi problems.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Jolteon
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#22 Post by Jolteon » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Sorry for vanishing, exams momentarily ate my life and I forgot about the pending questionnaire.

However, after lengthy and painstaking deliberation (ha), Smeel and I have decided to postpone the return of the monthly tournaments. The poll indicates that the majority of the respondents are unable to participate, and those that are able are unsure they will have the time. The previous two years have shown that the tournaments would be short-lived if we went ahead without a solid participant base of respectable size.

The program is not completely dead; as Poliwager continues to attract new members, there will be more possible opportunities for a comeback. However, the monthly tournaments will remain shelved until it seems prudent to reassess the community's interest.

Last bumped by Jolteon on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm.
CHAZE used A BIT OF PROPER GRAMMER! It doesn't affect wild SNEAKACHU...
SMEEL used SHOTGUN! Critical Hit!
SLIX used CHARM! A wild BABE appeared!
STONE used MY LITTLE PONY! It's super effective!
AQUIL used RIBS! Foe WORLD fainted!
A wild GLUTTONY appeared! PIRATICE fainted!
A wild OC appeared! POLIWAGER fainted!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.