can anyone help me evolve my boldore?

Need to complete your Pokédex or want to challenge someone using your new team? Set up a battle or trade with fellow Poliwager Forums members on Pokémon Let's Go, Scarlet, Violet, Sword, Shield, Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Sapphire here!
jimmy

#1 Post by jimmy » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:54 pm

i want to evolve my boldore into a gigalith. can anyone trade me then trade back plz?

Narisa

#2 Post by Narisa » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 am

I'll trade with you, I also want to evolve my Boldore. :)

My friend code is 0690 9126 1742.

I'll be on for the next few hours if you're still on and want to do it straight away.

jimmy

#3 Post by jimmy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 am

ok thanks my friend code is 3439 7003 1199, reply when your online

jimmy

#4 Post by jimmy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 am

also, does my boldore evolve when i trade it to you? or when i get it back? also i know how to trade with random people, but not with friends, how do i trade with you? thanks again i'll be on poliwager for about 2 hours waiting for a reply whilst playing pokemon

jimmy

#5 Post by jimmy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:28 pm

what time is it where u live? it would help so we can arrange when to trade

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:35 pm

Keep the posts without multiple posting. Use the edit button instead please!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Narisa

#7 Post by Narisa » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

I'm from Australia, at the moment it's 12:10PM (the afternoon in-case you get confused with those).

This is also my first time trading, but I'll try and make a little step-by-step for you:

1. Ensure your WiFi connection is set up and working
2. Open your bag and go to your PalPad
3. Select, "Register friend code"
4. Enter a name for your friend
5. Enter the friend's friend code
6. Select "Yes" to register the code
7. Make sure the Pokemon you want to trade is on your team
8. Go to any random Pokemon Center
9. Go up the stairs at the back and talk to the middle lady
10. Spam your 'A' key through her useless talking (as you do through the rest of the game)
11. Connect to Nintendo WiFi connection
12. ....
From here I'm not 100% sure what to do either, I assume that you wait for one of your friends to show up there and have a party.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting with you so we can both evolve our Boldores :)

I assume they evolve once they're traded to the other person (so my Boldore will evolve on your screen, and yours will evolve on mine) and then we can trade back again.
Last edited by Narisa on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Narisa

#8 Post by Narisa » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:24 pm

Slix wrote:Keep the posts without multiple posting. Use the edit button instead please!
Ahoy Slix.

I appreciate that you want to keep the forums light and stuff but honestly if he had edited a post that I'd already read, I wouldn't have even noticed there was new information on the page.

I suggest you add some sort of last edited time along with the original posted time if you are going to disallow multiple posts by the same user over and over (which again I understand).

Good to see the administrators posting and whatnot, keep up the good work.

jimmy

#9 Post by jimmy » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:32 pm

ok when do u want to trade, im ready now but i'm on my 3ds so when u message me wait sbout 5 mins for me to come pokemon

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Post by Slix » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Thanks, and if you were to edit and bump the topic, it would show that too. ;) It's all good, no warnings or anything.

Hope you guys get the trade set up too! There hasn't been too many people trading here in a while. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.