I'm from Australia, at the moment it's 12:10PM (the afternoon in-case you get confused with those).
This is also my first time trading, but I'll try and make a little step-by-step for you:
1. Ensure your WiFi connection is set up and working
2. Open your bag and go to your PalPad
3. Select, "Register friend code"
4. Enter a name for your friend
5. Enter the friend's friend code
6. Select "Yes" to register the code
7. Make sure the Pokemon you want to trade is on your team
8. Go to any random Pokemon Center
9. Go up the stairs at the back and talk to the middle lady
10. Spam your 'A' key through her useless talking (as you do through the rest of the game)
11. Connect to Nintendo WiFi connection
From here I'm not 100% sure what to do either, I assume that you wait for one of your friends to show up there and have a party.
Anyway, I look forward to meeting with you so we can both evolve our Boldores
I assume they evolve once they're traded to the other person (so my Boldore will evolve on your screen, and yours will evolve on mine) and then we can trade back again.