happiness?

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by futuregohangurl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:13 pm

i dont get it how do you max out happiness in pokemon on here. i have a few pokemon that are nearly level 100 and they only have 100 happiness. i have seen users that have pokemon that are 65 level and theirs is maxed. why arent my pokemons happiness maxed?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:20 pm

They get Happiness from being clicked on and fed. The reason some of yours don't have much compared to their level is because they have so many views that got them up to those high levels, as opposed to just clicks like some people's Pokémon. Friday's are Happiness Fridays as well, which double Happiness gains and so does the Soothe Bell item from the shop. Hope that answered your question!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by futuregohangurl » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:26 pm

oh i see. hmm i have to figure out how to get them some clicks. i may invest in the soothe bell once i have enough money for one. i am poor atm

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.