pokemon in pokewalker not leveling?

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by futuregohangurl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:19 pm

how come my pokemon in my pokewalker isnt leveling up at all. its been in there 2 days and it still hasnt leveledup once. do they not level up in the pokewalker?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:33 pm

From the Poké Walker page:
"Simply place a Pokémon in your Poké Walker, and every other hour, starting at 1:24 AM, you will receive 1 step, which is converted to a small amount of experience, added to your Pokémon."

It does not get a level each time it gets a step, just a little experience, but it can level up when it gets enough.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

futuregohangurl
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by futuregohangurl » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:49 pm

oh i see. i just thought by now he would have at least got to level 4 since i put him in when he was level 3 and hes still level 3

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Post by Slix » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:42 pm

I just actually adjusted the amount you can receive, slightly raising it.

It was apparently lower than I remembered...

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#5 Post by Vaporized » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:49 pm

futuregohangurl wrote:oh i see. i just thought by now he would have at least got to level 4 since i put him in when he was level 3 and hes still level 3
lol haha, i put my level 1 squirtle i think? and now i check after a long time and it's 58 :D

also i have 2770 pokewalker steps haha :P

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.