MewTwo Battle/Event Question?

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Serendevi

#1 Post by Serendevi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:02 am

Hi all! This is my first post, so I hope I'm in the right place. Very sorry if not!

I just noticed that my MewTwo Battle page says I've already completed the battle, but I haven't. I'm assuming this change happened after I obtained the MewTwo from the 5th Anniversary. I was just curious, are we no longer able to complete the battle if we received the Pokemon from the Anniversary event? If the battle is no longer an option for me, I won't focus as much on getting a battle party together! Thanks very much for any time & help!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:15 am

This is a bug, I didn't think it would do that... I'll fix it shortly. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Edit: Should be fixed, please let me know if it is or not for sure!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Serendevi

#3 Post by Serendevi » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:36 am

Awesome ^^ It looks good on my end now. Thank you so much!

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#4 Post by critter141151 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:51 am

Yay! I started training a mewtwo team and saw that message too and just assumed I was out of luck. Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.