Multipliers

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by critter141151 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey, I was just wondering because they happened usually on the weekend so much last month, were multipliers originally for special occasions or are there certain things that tend to trigger when multipliers happen?

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:39 pm

They are usually for special occasions (Poliwager's anniversary, Halloween, Christmas, etc.), but last month was a Shiny Hunt and Raising Competition, so that's why the weekends were multipliers. There also is a mystery thing that triggers a multiplier~

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by critter141151 » Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:47 pm

Ah, I figured. And yeah I'm excited to see when something happens with that! I still don't really know what the mystery counter is or what it does or how it goes up.

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#4 Post by Vaporized » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:14 am

critter141151 wrote:Ah, I figured. And yeah I'm excited to see when something happens with that! I still don't really know what the mystery counter is or what it does or how it goes up.
yeah.. it's kinda hard to break... lol haha

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.