Legendaries

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#1 Post by critter141151 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:10 pm

Hey, I've seen some people getting legendaries not from events and I was curious whether you can actually find them on the adoption page?

Sorry if this has already been replied to, I was looking around to see, but I didn't see any answer to it. c:

catdogmouse
Poliwag Grandparent
Poliwag Grandparent

#2 Post by catdogmouse » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:13 pm

As far as I know you can only get Legendaries from vouchers you get for completing the monthly events...
...Wait, What?

ImageImageImageImageImage

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#3 Post by critter141151 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:22 pm

I wasn't sure cause it looked like Slix has a legendary egg at the moment and I saw tpf get a Zekrom at the beginning of the month. I still haven't finished unlocking stuff on the site so who knows.

Nerdy12
Poliwag Kid
Poliwag Kid

#4 Post by Nerdy12 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:13 pm

You can get legends on the adopts page, I got this one on the page about a week after joining. It was crazy lucky though. They are very rare.
Come see the Girafarig Army, in Poliwager's very own Clubs and Clans! We started in Marriland, drop by and say hello!

critter141151
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by critter141151 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Nerdy12 wrote:You can get legends on the adopts page, I got this one on the page about a week after joining. It was crazy lucky though. They are very rare.
Cool! 'Cause I thought it was a tiny bit lame, if only fair, that we could get only one legendary egg if we haven't received one from an event, but now I can try and be on the look out for them as well!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#6 Post by Slix » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:48 pm

As some others have mentioned, yes, it is possible to get Legendary Pokemon from other places on the site aside from the monthly events, but a majority of them are currently a secret (that some of the members have already found out), so keep checking into the various games and things on the Adoptables!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Vaporized
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#7 Post by Vaporized » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 am

i think at one point you could adopt a few certain ones but they were pretty rare, i forget haha

and i could get zekrom too xd but i just don't want to atm lol :roll:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.