Missing Parcel Carrier?

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Serendevi

#1 Post by Serendevi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:35 pm

I may be mistaken but I think my parcel carrier (linked him below) is invisible to the public? I don't see him when viewing my "public" profile page. I also checked my public page on an alternate browser (where I've never logged into Poliwager before), he's strangely absent! ^^ He Is visible for me to click on from the "My Pokemon" page.

I just thought I'd check if this was a bug or if it is actually supposed to be this way?
I didn't see anything about it in the event info but I could have missed it. Thank you so much to anyone who can help!

JigglyPuffSurviver
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#2 Post by JigglyPuffSurviver » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:49 pm

If your parcel carrier is a Persian then yes I can see him :)
My Taste in Music is Your FACE!

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#3 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:50 pm

You are correct! It was intentional, but I can change this behavior on the profile page so the Parcel carrier will be shown. :) Your Pokémon holding the Parcel will still be able to be clicked on like normal. Thanks for letting me know!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Serendevi

#4 Post by Serendevi » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:53 pm

Thanks so much Slix! I wasn't sure if that's how he "should" be or not, so I thought I'd ask. Thank you! ^^

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:07 pm

Thanks for asking! I also made Parcel carriers appear first on the profile page, with the parcel next to it to symbolize it's holding it. :)

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.