Adoptable Registration Help Please

Poliwager Adoptables is a place for adopting your own Pokémon eggs and raising them together with others! Talk about anything related to the Poliwager Adoptables here!
[Poliwager Adoptables Click Exchange Topic]
Ziraous

#1 Post by Ziraous » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:18 am

So, I went to register on the adoptable part of the website…it won't let me. =/ It keeps saying to enter a username, which I already have filled out. Everything is filled in on the registration form.

Could an admin or someone explain to me what's happening, please? ^^;

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#2 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:31 am

I keep getting told this by various people, but most people are able to join, so I'm not sure what the issue is. Try disabling Javascript and then entering your information and registering and see if that fixes the issue.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Ziraous

#3 Post by Ziraous » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:48 am

I'll go try this. Just for your records, I am on a Mac using Safari.
I don't know if that helps or not, but maybe it's a start to see if it's just one browser type or multiples. ^^;

I'll let ya know if it helps. ^^

Ziraous

#4 Post by Ziraous » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:02 pm

Awesome, it worked! Thanks so much! =)

Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:34 pm

Glad to hear it! Actually there was a bug that apparently only affected some people, the form for the login on the sidebar and the one on the page were named the same, so they were interfering, but it should all be fixed now! Thanks!

And last but not least, welcome to Poliwager, I hope you check out all of what the Forums and the Adoptables has to offer!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.